06 Jul Training courses in Leading Complex Collaboration
For the second half of the year, the Lab as an ambitious schedule for conducting 2 1/2 day training in Leading Complex Collaboration. We conduct this training with our growing network of College and university partners. The schedule so far includes:
- Bozemon, MT: August 14-16: Montana State University
- Las Cruces, NM: August 16-18: New Mexico State University
- Castlegar, BC: September 25-27: Selkirk College
- St Johns, Newfoundland: October 9-11: Memorial University
- Lowell, MA: October 18-20: UMass-Lowell
- West Lafayette, IN: Nov 29-Dec1: Purdue
We are also working on training workshops in Australia and Singapore (October), Scotland (August), and the Netherlands (October).
But we doubt that we will get all these done.