To respond to this challenging time of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have developed a number of online training options, and are (as of summer 2021) beginning to schedule in-person sessions as well. Contact us with questions or to discuss a training at your organization.
- This event has passed.
AEM Cube Certification
April 16, 2018 @ 8:30 am - April 17, 2018 @ 2:00 pm$750
The Purdue Agile Strategy Lab and Human Insight Ltd. invite you to join this 1.5 day AEM Certification Workshop. The workshop is an opportunity for future users of the AEM-Cube to become certified in using the toolkit and methodology. During the certification workshop, there will also be a unique opportunity to meet fellow practitioners, network, and share experiences on new developments in Strategic Diversity.
- Gain a basic understanding of AEM-Cube and how to explain it to others
- Understand growth-curve theory and practice
- Learn how to create high-performance ecosystems through use cases
- Develop insights into your own most valuable contributions to growth, innovation, and strategic transformation
- Learn clearly and effectively debrief individual profiles
- Sharpen your skills for helping others understand the dynamics of both creating growth-related and product-customer dialogues
- Better understanding the natural flow of ” start-up ecosystems”
- Be able to confidently answering frequent asked questions
- Learn to build your own team and organizational use cases
Organizations as Ecosystems (these topics will be integrated with the practical use cases)
- Understand how organization function as ecosystem and how organizational values are created and derailed
- Recognize different approaches for strategy development and execution
- Develop an understanding of the “governance paradox” and the “risk of an ideal culture”
Participants will have access to ongoing coaching to assist them in the development of their own use case and as they begin to practice after the workshop
After completing the one day training and finalizing their own use cases in practice, participants will be certified by The Agile Strategy Lab and Human Insight for the use of the AEM-Cube.