We’ve been working with the Kauffman Foundation, as they begin moving their investments in entrepreneurship research to the next level. Specifically, the foundation is looking to:
- Strengthen translational research in entrepreneurship;
- Integrate tightly the three pillars of the foundation’s work:
- Ecosystem development within communities;
- Individual training in entrepreneurship; and
- Overcoming barriers to entrepreneurs in multiple settings.
- Develop a stronger community of practice.
We’ll continue to report on our work with Kauffman over the coming months.