We’ve been working with the Kauffman Foundation, as they begin moving their investments in entrepreneurship research to the next level. Specifically, the foundation is looking to:
- Strengthen translational research in entrepreneurship;
- Integrate tightly the three pillars of the foundation’s work:
- Ecosystem development within communities;
- Individual training in entrepreneurship; and
- Overcoming barriers to entrepreneurs in multiple settings.
- Develop a stronger community of practice.
We’ll continue to report on our work with Kauffman over the coming months.
The Founder of the Lab at UNA and co-author of Strategic Doing: 10 Skills for Agile Leadership, Ed’s work has focused on developing new models of strategy specifically designed to accelerate complex collaboration in networks and open innovation. He is the original developer of Strategic Doing.