Training Courses in Leading Complex Collaboration
For the second half of the year, the Lab as an ambitious schedule for conducting 2 1/2 day training in Leading Complex Collaboration. We conduct this training with our growing network of College and university partners. The schedule so far includes:
- Bozemon, MT: August 14-16: Montana State University
- Las Cruces, NM: August 16-18: New Mexico State University
- Castlegar, BC: September 25-27: Selkirk College
- St Johns, Newfoundland: October 9-11: Memorial University
- Lowell, MA: October 18-20: UMass-Lowell
- West Lafayette, IN: Nov 29-Dec1: Purdue
We are also working on training workshops in Australia and Singapore (October), Scotland (August), and the Netherlands (October).
But we doubt that we will get all these done.
The Director of the Lab at UNA and co-author of Strategic Doing: 10 Skills for Agile Leadership, Ed’s work has focused on developing new models of strategy specifically designed to accelerate complex collaboration in networks and open innovation. He is the original developer of Strategic Doing.